Our clinic is growing and we are looking for hard-working, passionate staff devoted to providing the best patient care. If you are interested in a quality-driven clinic with an innovative approach to healthcare, please contact us for the following positions:
Licensed Practical Nurse
Saline Medical Specialties is looking for a new team member! The Licensed Practical Nurse will be responsible for providing primary health nursing care care for patients within our clinic.
Certificates, Licensure, Registrations
- Currently licensed in the State of Nebraska;
- Valid CPR certification
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work with clinic and electronic medical record (EMR) programs in a timely and efficient manner;
- Ability to work at a level to provide incredible healthcare for each patient seen;
- Ability to help clinic meet requirements for reimbursement; and
- Ability to attain and maintain certification
- Ability to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care according to individual needs
- Excellent staff training and customer service skills
- Outstanding knowledge of nursing and medical terminology
- Compassionate and friendly demeanor
- Understanding of confidentiality obligations and nursing best practices
- Observe, record, and report changes in patients’ condition
- Effectively carry out medical and surgical asepsis during treatments and special procedures
- Sterilize packages and autoclaves instruments, using proper sterilization protocols
- Effectively label and process patient specimens as needed, including tracking specimens in appropriate logs
- Organize exam rooms, including general cleaning, upkeep, and re-stocking of supplies
- Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice, comfort and release instructions
- Administer injections, prescribed medications and clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic medical care tasks
- Demonstrates appropriate hand washing technique to ensure proper infection control and follows universal precautions
Saline Medical Specialties is a locally owned healthcare clinic that proudly serves patients surrounding Crete, You’re more than a patient at SMS, but a member of our family, which assures the highest patient care every time. SMS provides a competitive salary based on education and experience, along with a generous PTO policy, health/dental/vision insurance, and other benefits to help you excel as a professional.
To be considered for this position, the following shall be submitted:
- Cover letter, (to include your salary expectations);
- Resume; and
- Contact information for three professional references.
- 2+ years’ nursing experience (preferred)
- One location
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Independent Clinic
- Day Shift
• Self-motivated: energetic, self-starter; can work autonomously with limited direction.
• Results oriented; bias for action. Takes initiative to achieve clinical quality goals.
• Flexible; solution-oriented. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Communication: conveys thoughts and expresses ideas effectively both verbally and in writing; strong presentation skills.
• Collaboration: orientation to team-based work product and results.Ability to work with management team and supervisory decisions. Ability to establish working relationships with fellow coworkers
•Service: Actively supports others, demonstrates an optimistic, positive approach to issue resolution.
• Empathetic: demonstrates a desire to provide the best care possible to patients that need it the most.